Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Things I've said that I shouldn't have


"Holy balls!" - referring to a crazy move-in mess, in front of a roommate's father, whom I had met just 5 minutes earlier.

"Cliff diving sounds fun!"

"GIVE BIRTH STANDING UP." - to every female I've ever met. Well, almost every. And I'm not even sorry. 

"Exclamation points are for plebeians." - yeah, that happened over here.

"Like popping a zit!" - my favorite metaphor.

Things I don't say, but my mother does:

"Oh my stars!"

"Let's get humping!" - She means "going" like, "let's get going on this project."

"Hi ho!" - she just sounds like she's greeting a prostitute. She's actually just trying to say "hello."

SORRY MOM I LOVE YOU DON'T BE MAD.



3 comments:

  1. I love that you have a blog now. I shall call you my bloggess. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haahaa, "Cliff diving sounds like a good idea" perfect. I love that you added that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. also...."I promise I'll clean my room later....."

    ReplyDelete