Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I made it!



And by "it" I mean "me." Although I'm feeling more like Peter Boyle than Gene Wilder right now.

What else has happened?

I sat next to a French guy on the flight from JFK to Munich. Since I don't speak French and he didn't speak English, we spoke in Spanish for the entire flight...which was really fun! Unfortunately, now my Albanian is entirely peppered with three languages instead of two:
"Une jam de Wisconsin, too!" Une jame: Albanian; de: Spanish; too!: English. (I'm from WI too!)
Also, for the entire trip from Madison to Elbasan, I sat on the right side. The car, the first two flights, the taxi to the hotel in Philly, the bus to JFK, the flights to Munich and Tirana, and the bus to Elbasan. It must be a sign. I have no idea what.

My brain. It does not work.


No comments:

Post a Comment