...or should I say: how much do they...wait for it...whey?
How is that pathetic list going? Let's see:
5. Ice skate in Tenney Park!
7. Um, pack?
8. Cry because packing is overwhelming and I don't know what to bring and what to leave behind and do I take both my favorite stuffed animals or just one or maybe none, I don't want to look infantile and OMG WHY DOES MY COAT WEIGH 15 POUNDS I'm going to die.
9. Clean out my Wiscmail and forward all my contacts/correspondence to my Gmail (bye bye, wisc.edu)
11. Go to Cecily's bridal shower!
11.75. jk, that's a lie...
13. Find my red REI thermos. 205 girls, has anyone seen it?
14. Clean my room. No, seriously. I've been going all Twister on it for two months. It's pathetic.
15. Continue to blog about absolutely NOTHING.
16. USE CAPS LOCK INAPPROPRIATELY AND TOO OFTEN.
18. Have a Disney night.
19. Stitch 'n' bitch. Last time, it was in a bar. I BROUGHT EMBROIDERY TO A BAR, PEOPLE.
20. Get fresh cosmetics and toiletries, etc. Because I can't imagine anything worse than arriving in a foreign country without blush. That would be embarrassing.
21. If you didn't catch the sarcasm in the previous list item, do you even know me?
22. Finish the myriad of books I've started at home: Crazy Love, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (books
23. Find the best way to fit a yoga mat in a suitcase.
24. Take nothing seriously.
Ok, now let's add NEW things to the list! Yay stress!
26. Download music from CDs totally not from the library at all nope.
27. Get walking shoes...gulp.
28. Learn the Albanian alphabet. Just lesson 1. That's all I ask of you, Mary.
29. Fix my black backpack. I tried to iron on my Peace Corps iron-on patch and melted my backpack. Whoops.
30. Call Aunt Susie back about that going-away gift thing.
31. Play as much piano as humanly possible.
32. Go to Costco for things that are bad quality in Albania - like q-tips, apparently.
33. Freak out because NONE of my Amazon purchases which I paid EXTRA for so that they would get here EARLY have arrived. NONE.
34. Backrubs! with my backrub buddy, Cecily.
34.5 Cec, you are in this list a lot. Congratulations.
35. Narrow down my packing list. I don't think I need to bring 17 pairs of shoes. Or 8 journals. But DEFINITELY 6 bras.
Sorry that this list wasn't funny. I tried.
JK, that's a lie, I didn't try, this is a real list for me so I stop forgetting stuff. I swear, I'm so overwhelmed, it's a miracle I remember to put on pants in the morning.