Monday, April 15, 2013

Librazhd's Tree



Yesterday was our first Sunday Funday - during which we, as PSTs spread out around the Elbasan area, will go from village to village to see each other's towns. First stop: Librazhd. And HOLY is it gorgeous! Pajove (my village) is in a river basin, surrounded by rolling mountains. Librazhd is waaaaay up there in the mountains by Sound-of-Music-esque views. We hiked up to the top of a nearby peak, where a lone tree looks out over literally miles of stunning views.

Of course, I forgot my camera.

But I'm stealing photos from my friend Amber, so...thanks, friend! I'll buy you some cake.

















2 comments:

  1. ummmm...stop...GORGEOUS!! Wow, looks like a beautiful day for beautiful scenery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice peaceful place for peace corpians.

    ReplyDelete