Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Just a sec...


...can I point out I have WAY TOO MUCH STUFF? Thanks. I didn't even fit in the back of the van. That's only 2 bags. Of 5. What is this nonsense?



Flash back to travelling to Lushnje that first day. Oh, and when we got there? We were dropped off literally kilometers from our houses. Mine was closer, yes, but Megan's was still another 50-minute walk away. NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING. (And that's both our stuff, not just mine. Don't judge. I mean, most of it is mine...but still.)


But Megan got her faux-counterpart Erald to come pick us up IN HIS CAR. Happy day.


So when I was bored later and couldn't understand the flurry of shqip surrounding me, we drew him a thank you card. (He speaks English, don't worry.)


2 comments:

  1. Mary Mary Mary. I love you. I PROMISE we are skyping soon. Does Thursday work? AKA, Thursday my time at 5, 6, 7, 8 pm? Message me on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary darling, have you thought of working with Hallmark when you return home? Your cards just keep getting better and better! Or, perhaps you can think about being an international cartoonist. :) XO Mom

    ReplyDelete