Saturday, June 29, 2013

This is How I Look, Part ??


What I (and PCV ladies in general) see when accidentally smiling when making eye contact with Albanian men:


When my electricity came back on after a 24-hour spat between landlords:


Mullet mood...that is, business in the front ... "help me I'm going insane" in the back (like when I've been sitting at coffee with Lena & Co. for over an hour and my brain just can't process the shqip anymore):


When an Albanian tells me I have a great shqiptar accent:


The post office lady tells me that, yes, there is a package for me in the back:


...and upon opening said package:


1 comment:

  1. I am the worst friend ever because it took me so long to find your blog but NOW I'M HERE and this is awesome and I can't wait to read more!!!

    Love,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete