Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Best. Video. Ever.


PEOPLE. This video is amazing. Becky made it, with Sarah's help, using the videos they made throughout their grand European adventure. I know it's 30 minutes long, but it's worth it. I promise. Seriously, watch it, because:

1. See what happened in Germany! Because I couldn't take any pictures! But videos are even better!
2. There's never-before-seen Harry Potter footage.
3. You get to see my counterpart, Lena, in action!
4. Don't lie, you've always wanted to see the Ljubljana airport.
5. There's a music video. Which I'm in.
6. You get to laugh at me in a music video.

I'm totally passing up the photos on my next trip and going with videos. If I ever get my camera fixed, that is.



5 comments:

  1. 29 minutes of pure happiness. Mary, the first time you appeared on the video and I heard your voice I started tearing up. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's skype soon, ok? I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. Loved hearing your voice! Got a side ache from laughing. This was absolutely terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, thank you for posting this. I watch it way too much! BUT IT WAS ONE OF THE BESTEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE!!!! I miss you, I love you, I can't wait until our next adventure :) Thanks for being a part of my life :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becky, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS. Seriously, you're the best. Love you, miss you, and can't wait for our next adventure either! I'm so lucky to have you in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete