Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Caprese Vlog on my Blog


Today in utterly-unnecessary-posting, I have a video on absolutely nothing, showcasing mozzarella, my GIGANTIC MAN HANDS, and run-on sentences.

Also, I apologize for not blogging. I'm such a bore sometimes. But in the meantime I've watched Orange is the New Black AND the second season of Call the Midwife! Yay!*

Also, the HORRENDOUS quality on this video is why I would normally use my camera to vlog, and not my computer. Stupid PC.

video

*Yes, I'm aware that's not something I should be entirely proud of.

2 comments:

  1. Great to see and hear you on this video!! You are beautiful and you have absolutely gorgeous feminine hands. Let's see how can we count the ways you have been blessed and blessed others with those beautiful hands. Here's just a few for starters; PIANO, cooking, writing, crafting, gardening, laying a brick walkway with mom, doing building mission work with dad, braiding Emily's hair, helping the girls with the shoulder/neck massages prepping for choir, volleyball, playing with the Mueller girls:)and ... whew this list can go on for ever and I can now hear you say MOM...STOP. Love you Babe! Oh, and I think I will have to have Mozzarella, Basil and Tomatoes for dinner tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TMB!!! The best!! But what's better?!?! Seeing you and hearing your voice!! (plus it's better quality than skype)
    MIss you!

    ReplyDelete