Thursday, October 24, 2013

Two truths and a lie


1. Being able to make kids squeal with delight simply because they got to speak to me, an American, is so humbling.

2. I only vlog when I'm having a good hair day.

3. I got four bags of butterscotch candies in a care package and sometimes I eat five candies in a row and I don't even care.

(4. Bonus: I published it as "buttscotch" the first time.)






Answer?

Number 1! Duh. I mean, seriously. When people say stuff like that it makes my skin crawl. Humbling? More like super ego booster. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Yes, it's privilege, yes, it has nothing to do with me as a person at all, and no, I shouldn't read into it...but do I? Hellz yes.

And if you actually say stuff like that seriously, I don't believe you.

No comments:

Post a Comment