Monday, September 30, 2013

Yet another gif dump...


...cuz guys, this no-camera-thing is really cramping my blogging style. But I digress.

What I want to say to all the eager newbies on the Facebook group for next year's PCVs:


When I realize someone finished my banana bread...and I'm the only one home: 


Instead of a figment of my imagination, Brad Pitt is a figment of my insatiable stomach.

What the local pastor looks like when I tell him that I'd love to help teach music, but I can't and won't lead a bible study:


"Just keep ignoring everything she says until she finally says what I want her to say!"

What trying to have a conversation with the D.Sh.P. director does to my soul:


When other PCVs post about their successful projects on Facebook and I'm impressed but mostly jealous of their success:


When things don't go quite as planned:


This last one isn't a gif. It just happens to be the story of my life.




2 comments:

  1. This is even better the second time through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it super lame that I totally laughed at myself the second time around? Yes. Yes it is lame.

    But dude, I'm funny. Sometimes.

    ReplyDelete