Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Numbers of 2013


ONE (1)
brand-new language
parent's wedding (congrats, Dad!)
hole in the ground
  

TWO (2)
jobs (I miss you, WWHF!)
months preparing for the craziest adventure of my life


THREE (3)
languages (tres lenguas) (tre gjuhas)
missed weddings (sad face)
visitors from home



FIVE (5) (give or a take a few)
new crazy wonderful counterpart/coworkers



SIX (6)
hours hitchhiking down south for the Fourth of July
countries (and 10 planes and 3 trains)


TWELVE (12)
care packages

NINETY-ONE (91)
new Facebook friends

FORTY-FIVE (45)
books (since I left the US)
...or about 30,000 pages



FOURTEEN THOUSAND FIFTY (14,050)
blog views (!!!)

...speaking of which, I need a new url. Heck, I'd even change the name of my blog. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

  1. new blog name - off she went

    and also, didn't you fall in TWO holes..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean when I "fell on my cuticles"? That was just a vampire-esque nail polish job, lol.

    Also, "off she went" may work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going back to my original suggestion...."Mary the Albanian Princess." Yep, make it happen.

    ReplyDelete