Sunday, February 2, 2014

EuroTrip Adventuretime 2013/2014! Part IV (Don't hate me)


(in case you missed it: Part I, Part II, and Part III)

Summary: Vienna was great. Not my favorite city (which was kind of disappointing, as I had high hopes for it), but certainly amazing and beautiful and I'm so glad I've been there. And now for the photo dump, so we can speed things up:


At the Hapsburg Palace










Hey, look! It's those gorgeous tiles again! St. Stephen's Basilica. St. Stephen's a popular guy around here.









An original Mozart manuscript (!!!!!!!!)












In addition to Mozart's house (aka I STOOD IN THE ROOM WHERE DON GIOVANNI WAS COMPOSED), we also saw Freud's home and office and the Hundertwasserhaus:








After which we had lunch at a charming cafe, with adorable old people...




...and then we continued on to the Matisse exhibit at the Albertina Museum!





The Hapsburg chin. So attractive.


Merry Christmas! (again...)


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for Part V, VI, VII, VIII, IX and X.
    I am beyond proud of you and Em for your sense of adventure, courage to do such great things, and your ability to be good, smart, world travelers.
    Wow. Nobody has cooler kids than me.

    ReplyDelete