Saturday, May 3, 2014

All those birthdays I missed because I was too busy avoiding the internet...


April is such a great birthday month. My dad and Uncle Rob on the sixth,


my awesome friend Nicole on the 4th,


my sweet cousin Danielle on the 10th,


Jk, it's not 1995 anymore:


my BESTEST BFF EVER on the 18th,


(I am the Ghost of Birthdays Past:)


mine on the 20th,


(thanks Meg!!)

my counterpart Eriola AND my darling anglophile friend Beth on the 25th,


(enviable, beautiful dark curly hair must be a side effect of being born on the 25th)


fellow Pajove-r and PCV Dan on the 28th,


(who wouldn't want to be friends with that face?)

and my Uncle Bill on the 30th!


(...and  I'm sure I missed someone. Send me an irate email and I'll devote a whole blog post to your amazingness.)

Happy birthday, you wonderful people. Thanks for being born.


Here's to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment