Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Little Switcharoo on the Blogaroo


...Yes, that was corny. Anyway, as I'm sure you may have noticed, I've switched up the format and style of the blog. One big change? Since checking for new/old posts can be a bit tedious on a continuous scrolling setup, now all you have to do is click the "Read more >>>" in dark green below...
...and voila! You can read the rest of the post.

Another thing I'm trying out is editing photos. This may shock you, but photos look SO MUCH BETTER when edited! I know, it shocked me too. Downside? It kind of takes forever. But that's why some photo-heavy posts from this summer are as yet unpublished (Butrint, Italy, and National GLOW, to name a few).

In other news, my office got in to a bit of a tizzy this morning talking about work - what, where, when, why, who, how, the usual. So I just sat there, like:


Also, I may be taking Lena to Tirana on Friday. A leash may be a good idea. Pray for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment