Tuesday, December 9, 2014
Sunday, December 7, 2014
Good Ideas of the day:
1. Three cookies for breakfast.
2. Finally remembering to listen to Adele Dazeem Idina Menzel's Christmas album.
3. Finding a use for my landlord's copy of Mein Kampf: as a doorstop.
Bad Ideas of the day:
1. Wearing a turtleneck because it's December. But also 70 degrees outside.
2. Initiating conversations with multiple people on Facebook, Skype, and text. All at the same time. SO MUCH COMMUNICATION.
3. Drinking an instant pumpkin spice latte at 8pm because I was bored. (No sleep tonight! I'm gonna get...no sleep tonight!)
Thursday, December 4, 2014
Like, a toddler tantrum, making-a-scene-in-the-cereal-aisle kind of meltdown.
That's an exaggeration.
There are literally* no good gifs of the Wicked Witch of the West melting. What else is the internet for? Why do you let me down now, internet, today of all days?